We seek to extend the ICEDEG 2023 experience through tutorials on selected topics given by renowned scientists and practitioners in their fields. Tutorials are half-day and full-day intensive instructional sessions focused on specific topics
ICEDEG 2020 Tutorial Co-Chairs
The tutorial proposal should be a PDF document no more than 2 pages long, submitted by e-mail to email@example.com and organized as follows:
1. Tutorial Title
2. Name, email address, and affiliation for the tutorial instructor(s). Each listed instructor should present at the conference.
3. Detailed bulleted outline of the tutorial (this should take most of the proposal’s space)
4. Targeted audience, prerequisite knowledge
5. Importance of this topic for the ICEDEG community
6. History of prior tutorials from the instructor(s)
ICEDEG is offering a grant of 1000 USD for accepted tutorials to help organizers cover their travel and accommodation expenses as well as full registration to participate in all the events organized at ICEDEG 2023. The grant will be given after the tutorial.